I miss San Fran so much....It's home, and always will be
its where I grew up where one day I want my future...
Theres nothing like the "city" the character it has the uniqueness and opportunity. Never a dull day, it makes me sad thinking about all the great things it holds...I wish I could pack up and just move back... I miss it everyday. The independent coffee shops, the cheap delicious hole in the wall restaurants the fabulous fashion, the cultural aspect that shines through it.The amazing neighborhoods that make it what it is. The busy streets and atmosphere...My family & friends...the pure beauty of its existence. When I think about my life five years, ten years down the road its living in San Francisco married with a family inspiring students everyday and owning my very own coffee shop in the heart of the city...I'm looking forward to seeing my future take place...

No comments:
Post a Comment