Thursday, February 18, 2010
Health Kick!
Lately, I have been all about healthy living. I read an article about living healthy on a daily basis is really important especially if you plan on living a long enjoyable fulfilled life. Well this got me thinking and I realized that I haven't been taking care of myself as much as I could...So in the last few weeks I started running again more frequently. Its nice going to school where you can use the SRC(student recreational center) daily for free as long as your a student. Another reason why I love college. (= I try an run 2miles a day at least 3 to 4 times a week and so far its been very successful. I've noticed so many changes in me, and its only been a couple of weeks. Waking up in the mornings are so much easier, and I have this new burst of energy during my days now which is amazing I gotta say. Esp when I'm at school pretty much all day everyday. My skin is so clear too not that its not usually but I can't even remember the last time I had a breakout?!..the weight thats dropping isn't a complaint either... or the much needed toneness in my legs, arms & abs. That i have just discovered and absolutely love. haha (= I've started to eat better as well vegies and lots of fruit it makes such a difference. Yes and water and I have reconnected...ooh how I've missed it! (= I noticed being healthy to me is way harder than it looks...but well worth it. I'm def working my butt off and pushing myself each day for the results I want to see. Staying healthy on an everyday basis is pretty much my new plan in life these days...(=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment