Sunday, February 21, 2010

What I loved about this weekend....

Getting to hangout with the people that matter most in my life makes me happy
Adventure Day #2 pretty much rocked definitely a success
Finding new adorable coffeehouses is one of favorite things to do
flats are not the shoes to wear when walking around for numerous hours in the rain...
Getting lost can be somewhat hilarious if with the right people
Appreciating what I have and who I have everyday is so important to me
Realizing that I love to laugh
Acting like a kid at times is pretty awesome!
Learning that sometimes, you just have to roll with what is put in front of you..
.I smile sometimes, until it hurts
Laser tag is off the heezy so much fun!
!Movie nights are the best way to end a funfrastic day with super cool peeps!
Were here for one purpose to see life change..God is great and I'm so lucky to have him in my life
Dorritos in a bowl are so much better than in the bag...
Scary real life event movies make me cringe..
I have some of the greatest friends in my life, I feel pretty lucky!

No comments: