Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 2 of Daniel Fast....

So my sister and cousins have been doing  the Daniel fast for two days now. I will be the first to admit this is way harder than I thought. The food, eating healthy limiting the sugar intake and only drinking water that I'm okay with .The caffeine in coffee is whats starting to kick in on me...I miss it so much and didn't realize how addicted I was until giving it up for merely two days. its been hard but I know I'm doing this for a purpose for a reason God is going to show me something after this is over and that is what I am striving towards. We have to sacrifice things we love sometimes to really see the bigger picture. Even though its hard and painful we have to be strong through this. Daniel didn't give up he had faith in God and I don't plan to either. I'm glad that I have the girls to support me and push me forward and me to them. I'm praying for Unity and for self discovery. I pray that God will show me what's next in my life...what path do I need to go down to better myself and relationship with him...

No comments: