So one of my favorite shows in the entire world is Sex & the City. I admit I am obsessed..I just love it I can sit for hours watching it laughing as if it were the first time seeing it. It makes me anxious to move to New york and live spontaneously! Carrie Bradshaw said there are two reasons a girl moves to New york 1. For designer names & 2. To fall in love...words of wisdom right? I would take it one step more and say 3. to find yourself and something new, exciting and memorable. I don't know if its Carries incredible style and truthful words of love. Charlottes grace & charm, Miranda's honesty & poise or Samantha's hilarious affairs and craziness. Despite all the chaos in these four individuals they truly are best friends. I envy their relationships and closeness at times.My friends and I catch ourselves choosing who we resemble more every time we watch it. I've come to realize I think every girl has a little bit of Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda, & Samantha in them. (:
*Sex and the City part 2 comes out MAy 27th I cant wait!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment