Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday nothings...

Today was simplistic. I did absolutely nothing I slept in until noon and stayed in my Pj's all day long. In the morning I ate a bowl of my favorite cereal from when I was a little girl. It still tasted the same as before. Lucky charms they truly are magically delicious! It was the perfect mental health day I never once opened a single book from school or went on the internet. It was beautiful to just stay in bed and laugh at my favorite classic movies until blue in the face. She's all that, Serendipity & Ten things I hate about you they never get old.Then my little sister and I listened to music and spent hours of quality time, which I love doing. She is amazing and I love being a part of her life and getting to see her grow up into the beautiful person she is. Like I said today was simple & wonderful.

No comments: