Tuesday, July 13, 2010
I should confess...
I'm the biggest homebody in the world. I love hanging out with my family. Sometimes more than getting dressed up and going out. Now don't get me wrong going to dinner with friends, movies, or little excursions here and there I love doing too. But a lot of the time hanging out with my family is enough for me. Is that strange??...They're great inside and out and I'm very lucky to be apart of such a caring and loving family. I also really enjoy just staying home reading a good book, or writing here on my blog, getting into deep conversations about life, or just watching classic movies with my dad. I really enjoy these things...to some they may sound boring but to me they're important and I really cherish these moments I get to spend with my family or by myself...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment