Running! Yes you heard me,I said running...I have decided it's about time I get into shape. I think it's pretty Awesome if I do say so myself...I'm really stoked to be completely honest! See here's the deal me and running we have a love/hate relationship....whenever I decide to start running again I get all amped up and nothing can stop me I'm motivated and pumped and then a week goes by and I get sore...tired...and beat to the ground so I give up. Nope not this time around, this time it's different this time I'm staying focused and I have set a goal for myself, yes a goal 12weeks!!! To push myself to my limits, to get into shape and just feel healthy. I mean that's what it come down to. I'm so over feeling slugish and just plain blah. So with a lot of motivation and my drill sergeant of a dad(Awesomest supporter) I'm going to do this!!! 12weeks psh I got this! You might as well just call me the "'Running Machine" ha...Today was Day 1 and it was a total awesome success!!!
~via google.com~

No comments:
Post a Comment