Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Awesome Day #30: 30 days gone so fast...

I can't believe this is the LAST day of Awesome it feels so surreal...I'm still so stunned that I even survived 30 days of Awesomeness. TRUST ME its not as easy as it looks. There were many days where I had to look deep and find the simple things to be awesome but in the end it was a heck of an awesome 30 days and I'm so stoked to have challenged myself to this and now that its over...it makes me quite sad. =( But hey this doesn't mean awesomeness can't still go on in my day...ha I just wont have to record it here which in many ways is a relief. How awesome is it that my last day of awesomeness landed on one of my favorite days in the whole week yes that would be WEDNESDAY for those of you who are a bit slow...haha jk. Anyway today I was introduced to the coolest coffee shop on campus! I am in love! In love I say, I have decided that I will be going here every single day before class  especially since it's just steps away from my first class of the day. The coffee/espresso is pretty darn amazing and I am a huge critic when it comes to coffee/espresso and let me just say I was impressed.  It has an awesome retro feel yet at the same time it's quaint and quiet and the music is pretty rad if I do say so myself. So yes this will now be my morning homework spot, where I do my blog surfing, responses to lovely emails, class reading and internet surfing. Yes this will be my new lovely spot and it's awesome yes so awesome! So to end this fabulous journey of 30 Days of Awesomeness what better way to have gained a new marvelous space of awesomeness, so completely stoked!!! Well my lovely blog readers it's been fun and I hope you enjoyed these last 30 days I know I sure did!

No comments: