Here I'm going after a generation full heartily to show the love of Jesus
This a place where I see life change.
This is a place that is filled with love.
God's presence surrounds this ministry each week
His love and grace reach out to those who need him...and to those that do not know him.
Each week I am more and more amazed.
Each week I am more and more humbled...
Here I bind together with passionate people like myself who are not capable of just sitting and doing nothing; but who are all wanting to see a world changed.
Individuals who are crazy for Jesus.
Individuals who I call family.
We are called to be a light
To be a voice
To be a movement
All with the same goal
Fighting for those who are lost
Going beyond the limits
Pouring out our hearts
Praying for compassion
Praying that we see the impossible...possible
Reminding ourselves it's NOT about us.
We stand firmly together to show that God is real
That he saves
That his love is everlasting.
We were not made to sit and do nothing.
We were each made for a purposes...
~CHECK US OUT~

No comments:
Post a Comment