This Weekend my lovely friend Sandy turned 23.
We celebrated at The Cheese Cake Factory. My darling friends Jena, Angelique (seester) & Dia (cousin)
Bezzies! =) Ha...minus one!
Sweet Friends...
Suz, Rey & I =)
Celebrating Sandy's Birthday was an amazing night of delicious food, great company, and tons and tons of laughs.
I've known Sandy for a little over a year now but I've only become close with her in the last few months and even in that short amount time she has become one of my dearest friends, she is incredible I must say! I am so blessed to have her in my life. This girl is so many things if I I took the time to name everything she is, we would be here all night! SO instead, here are three, She is beautiful inside and out....with such a huge heart. she is one of the most humbling people I know, always putting others before herself...and last but not least she is strong...I admire her strength she carries each day...she is driven to see a world changed. she is driven to make a difference. she is driven to live a life for others. I'm lucky to know this girl, call her my friend and to be on this journey with her. Love you Sandy! xoxo
P.S. Did I mention she got ENGAGED this weekend too?!Ahhh I know, so exciting! Not that I haven't already told them a million cagillion times already...but one more time wont hurt...CONGRATULATIONS Sandee & Rey! xoxo
"The Happy Couple"
2 comments:
birthdays & engagements! how exciting!
randomly enough i just went to cheesecake factory for dinner tonight. their cheesecakes are divine.
Really?! thats too funny! I agree they have amazing cheesecakes, I actually tried the red velvet you recommended it was insanely good! Thanks for telling me of it's existence. :)
Post a Comment