Dear Finals,
I really can't stand you.
This week you are going to be really long and exhausting.
I'm going to dread you each day.
There will be moments when I am going to want to scream and cry and even wine a LOT.
This week will include late nights and sleep deprivation.
Sleep will be at the bottom of my TODO List.
Lots of RWSC will be involved this week as well.
What is RWSC you ask?!?
Reading,writing,studying and Caffeine.
10page papers.
Shakespeare plays to memorize.
Last of the Mohicans compare & contrast paper.(Romanticism)
Analyzing the awful Paradise Lost....in 3000 words.
AHHHHH...everything is coming so fast.
Its going to be tough.
But I will survive...
Thank you Wednesdays for being so good to me. The one day where I feel at peace.
This is the one week where procrastination can not be done!
It's pure chaos.
Pure madness.
The longest week of your life.
Lots of memorization will occur.
Lots of Coffee.
Lots of thought process....
Did I mention NO sleep??!
Yeah NO sleep...more like sunken eyes...weak body...and hand pains from typing and writing notes all through out the nights.
Ooooh Finals week.
How I dread you all semester....you come way to fast.
Looking forward to Monday @1pm when you are all over with and I can relax and have life back.

No comments:
Post a Comment