OC anyone?!
Those of you who have seen the show know exactly what "Chrismukkah" is and those of you who haven't shame on you. The OC season One is a MUST have! (Christmas List) Seth Cohen seriously explains it way better than I ever could.. In the simplest terms its Christmas and Hanukkah mixed into one holiday because well Cohen is a complete genius. He's Jewish/Protestant and to be able to celebrate both holidays he decides to make up "Christmakah" the happiest/greatest holiday ever!
Tis the season.
I love Christmas with all that is within me! It's the happiest time of the year...
looking forward to: Gingerbread houses, caroling, ice skating, snow, Christmas tunes, spending time with family & friends, cookies, hot cocoa, lights, decorating of the tree, sitting by the fire, candy canes, no school, eggnog, christmas movies and so much more!
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THE OC CHRISTMAS EPISODES! seriously the best!!! woohoo seth cohen!
okkkaaay. i was excited for christmas but after reading this i became ecstatic! cannot wait to being the christmas festivities. oh how i wish school was over already.
Post a Comment