Friday, January 7, 2011

Miette.

Wednesday I ventured out alone in the city. Which I've been doing a lot lately..since it's just me here...and I'm loving it. It's been such an invigorating experience wondering around the city by myself...appreciating all the little things. While exploring Hayes Valley I stumbled upon this little Gem. The cutest little candy shop, I have ever seen! Everything is made from scratch here, all placed in such a charming way. Each wall focusing on a specific color, pink, brown, blue, white...it's dazzling. Then right before I left, I spotted it; a cotton candy machine!??! In a store...yeah it was amazing. It made me love this shop even more, of course I have to go back before I leave and buy a bag. It's a must! Wouldn't it be lovely to open your own Candy shop??! The workers here looked so happy, I can imagine all of the fun they must have everyday.

1 comment:

Sick by Trend said...

Love this kind of places haha!! cool post and blog :) im a new follower!

look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

www.sickbytrend.com

xx :)

sBt