Sunday, April 24, 2011

10 things I learned this weekend...

  1. Peeps are the best Easter candy ever, I could seriously eat them all year lonnnng.
  2. I'm exhausted from writing papers...
  3. Emma Stone is hilarious and i love her!
  4. It shouldn't surprise us when God answers prayers it should surprise us when he doesn't...
  5. Apparently they are making an IPhone 5 and of course i want it soooo bad!
  6. i have the most adorable baby cousins <3 
  7. peas are and always will be disgusting...just saying 
  8. i lead the BEST community group a girl could ask for! 
  9. i absolutely whole heartily love my family SO incredibly blessed. 
  10.  Really, really, really wants a Rav4 like a lot. 

5 comments:

kylee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kylee said...

agreed that peas are the absolute worst veggie ever.

Ashley said...

i love this!!! I am soooo mad! I went to the store the day before Easter to get peeps and they were OUT! So my procrastination lead to my dissapointment this year! Just found your blog :)

Sarah Ann said...

Ah. Paper writing IS exhausting! But thankfully, time moves on and due dates eventually come and go!
Happy late Easter!
And yes, who doesn't want the new iPhone?

Brissa said...

i love emma stone! i seriously believe we'd be best friends in real life. sorry about the papers, but at least you're done!