Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fusion.

~Yes thats a LOST theme background YES I know its awesome~
My lovely friend Jena created it check her blog out here! <---
She is a super talented graphic designer! 
this is the community group that I am blessed to be the leader of at my church
through the student ministries "TheWell" <----check it!
Each week I get to hangout with the coolest young adults in the world.
My baby sister is my right arm and she is a rock star with a fire in her heart burning for the love of Jesus and to see lives changed through him. Just like me.
She is incredible and i couldn't of asked for a better Co-captain.
Fusion is a place where friendships are built and relationships are strengthened
where God and Love are the center.
a place where young adults in junior high and high school come to laugh, eat, talk about Jesus, and develop friendships with  one another.
a community group that is more than a group but a family.
We fuse are lives to what God's will is for us.
Jeremiah 29:11 is the heart of this community.
I'm incredibly stoked to see the growth in these young adults
to be able to grow with them
be there for them
challenge them
learn from them
and see their lives change drastically each week in communities.
I'm excited to see God work.
Sunday night was our LAUNCH night! And let me tell ya, it was AWESOME!!! video coming soon...

No comments: