"High Low of the week"
High of this week:
Having incredible girlfriends. Ones that i see everyday and ones that i rarely see but still having an amazing connection with. The ones who will let me cry on the phone to them when I'm stressed out and just need to vent & the ones who I can laugh with until i become red in the face. The girls who I can just be myself with all the time. The ones who will be honest with me and challenge me, the ones i can trust and the ones who are just plain awesome!
This week I appreciate my girlfriends, I'm so blessed to have beautiful soulful people in my life.
Low of the week:
having a bit of a meltdown over tedious things that have been causing major stress lately, i guess everyone deserves a meltdown every once in awhile mine just happened to be this week...gaah.
Lesson learned: Don't stress the small stuff.

1 comment:
April is a rough month for we college students! Hang in there!
Post a Comment