I'm in love with Adele right now.
Everything about her is amazing, her voice is soulful and beautiful.
i could seriously listen to her all the time.
I stumbled upon this video of her recording this song in her home...and tears instantly fell
i've heard "Someone like you" so many times and each time it made my heart hurt a little more...
but after listening to her story and knowing these words are from her past love
it made it that much more meaningful
everyone has or will experience love and heartache.and what it's like to lose it all...
and i think Adele expresses it just perfectly.
her words are piercing and honest and moving...
Everyone has a soundtrack to their lives and this just happens to be one my tracks...and probably a few of yours...
2 comments:
I saw this video when we first talked about her and i stalked her...loooove it. definitely one of my soundtracks<3
AMEN. love her.
Post a Comment