10 things i learned this week thus far...
- helping to plan a wedding is an experience; a stressful, fun unforgettable experience.
- every visit home (san fran) reminds me of how much i miss living in the city.
- Meeting new people and making a connection yeah i like that.
- i'm blessed sooooooo blessed
- there are times when you need to forgive...even when it's hard
- craving mint chocolate chip ice cream all week!
- i have really wonderful people in my life.
- i'm loving summer so far
- lately i've been laughing a lot, a whole lot.
- days spent entirely in bed yeah those are some of the best days.
3 comments:
ohmygosh yes, planning a wedding is BEYOND stressful. i'm going to die when i have to plan my own. gaaaah.
ohmygosh yes, planning a wedding is BEYOND stressful. i'm going to die when i have to plan my own. gaaaah.
I love reading your 10 things!! I've started to look forward to it each week!! I may have to copy your idea!! Glad your back to blogging :)
Post a Comment