Friday, July 22, 2011

10 things I've learned this week thus far...

  1. Captain America = Awesome!
  2. The Avenger's preview after the credits rolled for CA was freakin awesome too!
  3. how i met your mother is a brilliant, laugh out loud show and i'm obsessed 
  4. stop saying you will "one day" and start doing it today! 
  5. there was a time when i use to run and like it...i miss that time!
  6. what ever happened to those weekends when sleepovers were the cool thing to do?!
  7. despite the humidity, summer's in brooklyn are the best!!
  8. okay so dipping grahams in coffee..have you tried it? yeah its amazing! 
  9. sometimes you have to ask yourself is it worth it in the long run?... 
  10. the song skyscraper...yeah i sorta like it a lot. 
So tell me what have you learned this week thus far??!...

6 comments:

The Dayleys said...

Love your 10 :) I posted my 10 today - www.dannylynn.blogspot.com

Grace said...

Great post!!
I like Skyscraper too.. Only not that much, but I don't know why!

Anonymous said...

I need to do this this week. I like these 10 things! I've never seen the CA movie but since I am unemployed I fear I may have to bootleg it this time (well like i have been doing for a while)

kylee said...

the previews are always my favorite part of movies! i refuse to be late, missing them is not an option. i tell myself nearly every day that today is going to be the day i get up and run. never happens. apparently i need to listen to your number four. this week i have learned that three days in disneyland is a lot harder for me to handle than i remember. i'm one tired girl.

Anonymous said...

i love how i met your mother! like, it ends up a part of my daily conversation somehow. it's genius.

and sleepovers... for real!

Afaf et Marwa said...

You've got an adorable blog !
And we love your 10. Funny and interesting!!

Afaf & Marwa
http://afafandmarwa.blogspot.com