this weekend was lovely.
you know why? because i spent time with the people i love and that my blogger friends makes this girl happy, and makes weekends wonderful.
i laughed to the point where i could hardly breath
weekends like these are my favorite, when laughing is constant the entire time.
Yesterday was pretty grand too, i had an iced coffee date with a couple of best frann's.
there's nothing like iced coffee with your favorite girls on a hot day in the summer!
Can i hear an amen?!
it was pretty close to perfect.
Monday's are so much better during the summer, wouldn't you agree?!
i love deciding when to wake up or when not too.
debating if i want to get ready or if it's better to lounge in my pj's all day watching netflix.
netflix usually wins...not gonna lie here.
it's amazing not to do anything some days and have a full schedule with friends on others.
i love summer
i love my darling friends
i love the happy feeling i get on days like this one.
oooh and on a random note:
I'm a little obsessed with HIMYM! have you watched it?
Oooh gosh if not, you don't know what you're missing it's hilarious and is my new favorite show!
8 comments:
I'm glad you had a happy weekend!! :] Yes! Iced coffee+friends=perfect day! :]
sounds like a lovely time, and yes summer is the best :)
sounds like a lovely weekend! summer is always the best. :)
It took me a minute, but I think I cracked the code on what HIMYM stands for:-) I haven't ever watched an episode though! Fail.
P.S. Iced Caramel Macchiatos are my signature summer drink/obsession. xoxo
I spy cups from in-n-out...
LOVE HIMYM! It's one of my favorites and dare I say it's the "Friends" of the 2000's? Maybe. Just maybe.
And hooray for blog friends. Aren't they the best?!
Looks like you had fun! :D
In-n-Out and Starbucks?! And with friends?! sounds like a great summer fun girls day!
http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/
i love summer and how i met your mother! two fsvorites of mine, for sure!
Post a Comment