there are so many things to do this month still, so many new experiences and adventures ahead of me, some that i might not even be aware of yet!
this makes me excited super excited!!
this makes me excited super excited!!
- lots of last minute adventures
- tons of coffee dates with friends
- My BIRTHDAY!!! yeeee
- head back to my last full year of College! ahh...
- Dad's Birthdaaaay!
- Radical series at the well continues!! <3
- possibly some spontaneous last minute road trips!!!
i think August is going to be rad and i can't wait to see all of things God has in store for me this month!! SO stoked! <3

7 comments:
I want to go on last minute adventures too! But apperantly I did too good at school this year and now all of my friends have to take re-eaminations and I don't so I'm stuck at home, alone. haha ^^ I wish you a lot of fun! ^^ x
Enjoy your last year of college! The end comes waaaaaaay too soon.
love your blog! sounds so exciting. my summer is almost over :( my school starts august 18th. blahh !! enjoy yours!
www.dragonnfruit.com
Love your blog! Adorable pictures! Fun content! What a fun stage of life you are in! Glad to have found you.
ashley, we're twins.
i'm starting my final year of college AND it's my birthday this month as well!!! wooohooo!
i can't believe summer is practically over!
Happy birthday month!! I'm super excited for august as well :) camping in yellowstone, cousin's wedding, family get togethers :) plus the Harvest season is starting :)
I love how positive you are! It really truly can effect others and I just want to say "thank you", I also would like to say Happy Birthday this month! I can feel the good energy coming from your blog!! Fab!
Post a Comment