me 2! I think we both might need this dress.
longer length, lovely shape, cut-out, blue and mustard. This dress has everything I dream of for fall! x
anthro gets me every time.
Gorgeous! Love the cut out on the back. Anthro never fails.
priddy :)
cute!
this is so cute! I just did a post on tea dresses from sohomode that remind me of the one you selected. check it out!KristinaSpotted Appeal
This dress is absolutely amazing! I am in the madly in love boat too!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
me 2! I think we both might need this dress.
longer length, lovely shape, cut-out, blue and mustard. This dress has everything I dream of for fall! x
anthro gets me every time.
Gorgeous! Love the cut out on the back. Anthro never fails.
priddy :)
cute!
this is so cute! I just did a post on tea dresses from sohomode that remind me of the one you selected. check it out!
Kristina
Spotted Appeal
This dress is absolutely amazing! I am in the madly in love boat too!!
Post a Comment