Tuesday, September 13, 2011

the perfect tuesday morning track

i stepped outside this morning and the weather was gorgeous!!
 when the weather is nice that usually leads to great things
SO i thought we'd start the morning off not only with beautiful weather but with 
 the black keys 
they're awesome
they're cool
they're talented
and i love them.
so grab your coffee or tea; take a seat and relax because i promise this video is about to make your tuesday morning!! <3 

6 comments:

Monique said...

Favorite band! I have their latest album, Brothers. I highly suggest it for your listening pleasure.

liz said...

I love this song!

kylee said...

that music video may just be one of my very favorites. so good every time.

james said...

i love this video! "he smells like ranch dressing!" lol =) i love me some BK!
xx

Anonymous said...

oh this video is too cute! ha! you can't not smile.

Unknown said...

It's so funny that you posted this because this video and this song are one of the reasons why I became so interested in the Black Keys to begin with! :) Andddd my husband and I just saw them in concert on Saturday!