this little beauty is 18 today!!!it's crazy how fast time goes by. i remember when she was this cute little curly head five year old following me around; bugging me every chance she got and now...she is all grown up finishing up her senior year of HS!
My baby sister is a hoot, she's funny SO very funny, she's smart and vibrant, she's wiser than her years and creative. she's a photographer and a dreamer. she has this incredible heart and is one of the most selfless people i know. i admire her in more ways than she'll ever realize. she's gorgeous inside and out. happy 18th my darling baby seester/bezzie/lovie!! <3 <3
8 comments:
Aww Happy Birthday to your sister!! This is such a cute post :( I always wanted sisters!
Love me some sister love! This is a beautiful picture for what seems like a beautiful girl on the inside, as well! :)
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GIRL! Im kind of glad I don't have a little sister because I don't think I could handle her growing up...Im having trouble now that all my nephews are nearing their teens.. It's soooo weird! I can't even look at them sometimes because they look like complete strangers to me!!lol is that weird?? maybe there's something wrong with me!
♥Janette the Jongleur
Happy Birthday to her, she is very beautiful and she seems like a nice person! You have a lovely blog and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!
Pop Culture&Fashion Magic
Aw! Happy Birthday! Isn't it crazy how you think of little sisters as little forever? My sister turns 21 next week...I kinda don't believe it!
aw thats so sweet! i have always wanted a sister and it seems like i grew up around too many boys! haha
love,
linconnuedeindochine.blogspot.com
happy birthday to your sister.. sisterly love is one of the greatest!
thx for dropping by
S
aw! Happy birthday to your sister. What a sweet post. :) Shes gorgeous!
<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com
Post a Comment