Monday, November 14, 2011

a bit of lovely to start your week...

shame on me...i've been a bad blogger.
i could sit here and give you excuse after excuse of why i haven't blogged OR i could just show you this and this my friends will make you weak at the knees, make your heart flutter and have you smiling ear to ear.
i saw it saturday and let me just say if i could sit and re-watch it over and over again
i WOULD.
i cried...
i cried a lot but the good cry...the relatable cry....
the i love love type of cry.
it's beautiful. it's wonderful. it's heart hurting perfection.
so without further a do here you go. and your welcome.

5 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Oooo! I've GOT to see this!

JW | PEONY said...

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see this. I think I'd even see it alone, something I've never done before! Glad to know you liked it!

... said...

Thanks so much for sharing this! Is it out to watch yet or just in theaters soon?!

Brissa said...

aaaaaaah. i want, no HAVE to see this movie. it looks so good.

and don't worry, i missed you too. :)

meg said...

One of my friends was saying that I have to see this movie. It looks so good, I need to go this weekend!