Tuesday, January 17, 2012

10 things i learned this weekend


weheartit.com

  1. shopping is fun and extremely addicting
  2. i have the greatest besties ever
  3. lucky charms at midnight taste so much better than in the mornings
  4. blue valentine....again you are depressing! BUT i love you so much!
  5. life is really happening right now. scary? yes! exciting? omgeee yes! 
  6. sometimes relying on people is okay
  7. breaking in shoes is the worst...the absolute worst!
  8. singing really loud in the car, man i love that!
  9. sometimes doing homework...isn't so bad. 
  10. drinking coffee out of mug is always so much more fun!!

7 comments:

JW | PEONY said...

I can really relate to #6. I used to get mad at myself whenever I relied on someone but I've learned that's what people are there for! We all give and take from each other...

Taylor said...

i hear you with: #1, #3, #5!!!!!, #6, #8, and #10! but wow #5 is especially relevant to me right now. love your little list here!!

meg said...

Blue Valentine really is the most bittersweet movie. So good and so extremely depressing. I love it.

Nicole Marie said...

singing adele loudly in the car...the best

kylee said...

i'm convinced that any and all cereals taste better at night. last night it was cinnamon toast crunch for me. ahhh blue valentine! i want to see that one!

L said...

Lovely list.. and yes, there is something about coffee out of a mug.

deertale said...

Yes to all of it!!! especially lucky charms at midnight!I have a tendency to sneak out of bed for those things!