Tuesday, January 31, 2012

5 things you learn only in night class..

  1.  a bag of M&M's are essential 
  2. reading the wrong material for class only makes you look awkward during discussion...oops. 
  3. heads up, sitting in the back doesn't mean you wont be called on...
  4. even when you and your discussion group are done discussing and ready to go... that only means you get to stare at each other for another 20 mins until you get to really leave...SO get use to it...
  5. going to the bathroom numerous times just to stay awake is apparently the thing to do...good to know. 

5 comments:

Brissa said...

a. you look cute
b. i like your skirt + tights + boots
c. i hate when professors make you stay until the end even though you're clearly done and ready to go
d. might i suggest bathroom dance parties to help keep you awake

Hannah said...

you are too cute. :) this made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

i think i'd need probably a bag of cheez-its, too!

JW | PEONY said...

I took a few night classes my first couple quarters... I kinda loved them now that I think about it.

... said...

Ha ha I remember doing the last one many times!! Although I always sat in back so I could get up and leave without being too on the spot!