Friday, February 10, 2012

channing and rachel

i'll be seeing this tonight!!
will you??
channing makes my heart flutter. 
tears are gonna happen, it's inevitable. 
just watching this trailer gets me all choked up.
i'm such a sucker for love.

8 comments:

Brissa said...

i need to see this.
i have to.
it's been on my list.
i'm afraid i won't be seeing it for a long time.
boo.
TELL ME HOW IT IS.

Chicago Chic said...

So sweet!! I'm loving your blog - I'm your newest follower!

x
Rachel

meme-and-he said...

I am definitely seeing it this weekend! I am dragging my husband with me...hehe :)

My-cliffnotes said...

I cant wait to see this movie! Hopefully Monday.

Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

Faith said...

I want to see this, too! Let us know if it was as amazing as it looks! :)

maggeygrace said...

i'm seeing this tomorrow!!!! i'm sosososososo excited. it looks amazing. i just love anything rachel is in and you can't go wrong if channing tatum is in a movie, you know?

Nicole Marie said...

i wish. its not out in spain yet

Megan said...

I haven't seen the notebook yet, but for some reason it makes me think of that movie. Not just because they share the same main character, but the whole theme seems the same