Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm Alive!

Okay so I have been MIA, i know. I am alive though, I'm breathing...i think?... school is taking over life and well finding time do anything but studying is not working.
a few things i should let you in on before i get back to my hiatus...i promise i'll be back soon.

  1. my iPhone fell in soda....yes soda. it wasn't even my soda...best part i  wasn't up for an upgrade yet. :( but after throwing a fit, the nice gentleman at At&t had mercy on me and upgraded me early and guess who has the new iPhone4s?! this girl woot woot!! 
  2. i have one of the meanest professors in the world. like think of the worst person you know...and he's worse than that. he is devoted to make my life miserable for the remaining of the semester.
  3. okay is anyone else concerned for Ben on the Bachelor? why in the freak is Courtney still there?! 
  4. San Fran vacation was AMAZING and i seriously would move back tomorrow if i could. i haven't unpacked its going on two weeks this Friday. either i'm in denial OR i'm just to lazy. right now it works living out of my suitcase... 
  5. two midterm papers due on the same night should be illegal. especially if they are 10+ pages long. ugh. ugh.ugh.
I miss all of you. I promise later this week I will be back! I haven't even had time to catch up on all of your lives so I will probably do that once midterm week is over and done with. <3 xoxo

6 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

You are one busy girl. Hang in there. 2 midterm papers in one night?! Oh man, that is crazy. On a brighter note, at least you got the new iPhone4s right? But how in the world did your iphone fall into someone's soda? hehehehe

kylee said...

school is death right now. why is it all professors find the need to make something due and hold exams on the same week? can't they space it out? that's it... i need to find me a cup of soda so i can upgrade my iphone.

Faith said...

I'm glad that AT&T let you replace your phone! Good luck with your papers. :)

Brissa said...

I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE ALIVE.
and as for that professor from hell, tell me who he is and i'll teach HIM a thing or two. if you catch my drift.
good luck surviving. midterms mean it's almost the end of the semester. just a few you months! you can do it.

Simply Valorie said...

Just found your blog through your post on Jenni Australia Germany. I loved reading that post (and this one too!) because I'm half Salvadorean myself! My other half is Irish though.

Best of luck with your papers and tests! :)

Anonymous said...

Who does that foot belong to?