the moment that i saw that this was coming back to theaters i almost cried. actually i think i did cry. i saw it 15 times when it was first released. 15 times!! i was in 5th grade and at that time i knew that i was going to marry leo and that we were going to live happily ever after forever. i also knew that i never ever wanted to go on cruise ever ever ever but secrectly i really wanted to, so that i could fall in love. i'm looking forward to reuniting with jack and rose. i can't wait to belt out "my heart will go on" and sit on the the edge of my seat while holding my breath when the ship intensely starts to sink...eeek. i love everything about this movie. April can't come soon enough!
9 comments:
I am sooo excited for this!! And I cried too when I saw the trailer.
fabulous. I saw they are doing the same thing with star wars...such a great idea!
an oldie but a goodie.. :) happy monday!
oh my gosh I have seen this movie more times that I can even count! :) "I'll never let go" of this one as a fav! Sorry...I had to.
It's going to be so epic! Our elementary movie moment reenacted in 3D!!!
okay i saw this preview in theatres and got SO excited too! :)
make sure you come over and enter my giveaway! free scrapbooking software, woo!
I've been thinking about this recently. I am soo excited too!
this was definitely the first movie my little brother saw as an infant. love it.
check me out http://knwandrkw.blogspot.com/
--K
oh my gosh i cannot wait for this!! i love this film too! xo
pebbz | www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment