Saturday, March 17, 2012

a lot of study study study and not a lot of bloggy bloggy bloggy



 OKay, lets be real not blogging sucks it sucks bad.
Midterms and Finals are the worst and when they take over there is really nothing i  can do.
But I'm back and that's all that matters time to catch you all up on the life of me. Not that it's been super exciting as of late. So you know that night class? I've actually been enjoying it a lot. We are reading Fitzgerald and Hemingway and I love those guys we have this connection that super deep and awesome. I feel like we are just great friends now. SOO, I've been ubber obsessed with this coffee shop near school. I've been going there before class three times a week and the atmosphere is lovely, the coffee is delish and don't get me started on the pastries!! It's a darling place and i enjoy it. Dia (cousin) and Freddy are dear friend and I headed there last week sometime and sat and talked for hours and people watched it was a relaxing and wonderful night of just hanging out with good friends and drinking some of the best coffee.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

waaaahh i feel ya!!! i have been travelling and i have been super slack as a result!!! it happens to most of us ... awesome photos =)

http://www.hayleyhour.blogspot.com/

Brissa said...

a. i'm happy you're back.
b. midterms/finals = death
c. i'm still in love with your hair
d. i'm glad you like your night class!!