Can you really fall out of Love... many believe that you can...that two people can grow apart and challenges can become to difficult to solve. Being in love is hard work, containing patience, understanding, and communication. At times it can be the scariest and hardest thing in life, at other times it may be exciting and blissful. But either way its something I believe everyone needs to experience.
Falling out of love to me is a choice, a personal decision...you one day say to yourself "I'm done trying, I'm done working at this relationship...I want something else, I want something new". "I'm giving up and letting go. I'm done fighting"....the catch is sometimes "new" isn't right sometimes "new" doesn't fit, the heart wrenching part is if your to late...when it hits you that the decision you made was wrong...and you can't fight for what you lost anymore. No one ever said love would be easy, just worth it in the end. Taking yourself out of the race only pushes you back at the starting line and that doesn't guarantee victory in the end. The decisions you make in your life everyday, effect the outcome of your future happiness. You make your ever after...
No comments:
Post a Comment