Movie was AWESOME I loved it and if you haven't read the book yet your missin out...its a MUST read so run on out and buy it...yup!! I loved the movie though when I read the book all i kept thinking was how much i couldn't stand Jacob Black how he was so annoying how he wouldn't leave Bella Swan alone and how he was trying to move in on Edwards love of his life....But after the movie all I could think of was...poor Jacob Black it was like all of his emotions in the book didn't faze me but seeing them on screen I gotta say I felt for the guy he was soOoo sad and he was really really loves and cares for her...soOo now I'm torn in who I like more...haha I mean Edward is romantic and mysterious but Jake he fits too haha1 Oh boy its a movie make believe but to be honest I wish I had one of them in my life...ha they are just the type of guys that I wouldn't mind spending my life with...oh how make believe books can make you dream haha! (:
Well Saturday was a good night too! Dia Booj and I finally planned out "Exploring Day" which will take place the saturday after thanksgiving which I cant wait for so STOKED! which I will be going into more detail later in the week! Our dear friend Andy Pandy is not attending because instead he is going to a dumb university game which is dumb because " Exploring day" doesn't happen every day he's def going to be missing out!! But night ended up just fine with yummy costa vida and delicious yogurt after wards..def a weekend norm for us.
Tonight was a great night just time with the family and hanging out with those i love soOoo much! So thankful for them being in my life I pretty much can't see my life being spent any other way. Service this morning was amazing too I realized how much God is important to me on an everyday basis I just don't think life works without him ya know...I love our pastor at church I don't think he gets enough credit at how much he really impacts us. God really speaks through him and he is a true man of god. I have know him since I was 14 and every service he surprises me even more at how much wisdom of God he has in him. He really loves our Church and strives to make us understand that Unity is important for any church but Unity and the love of God, and loving each other that's what matters that's what counts..for us to grow as a church we have to work together and trust one another that's when change is going to happen that's when God is going to shine...I believe with all my heart that it's going to happen.


No comments:
Post a Comment