Saturday, December 12, 2009

Living in the moment....

So much has happened I do not even know where to begin....have you ever just had a month of so many mixed emotions so many thoughts so many exciting, and non exciting things happen in your life??! Well that's what the last few weeks have been for me...
Adventure Day: ( A day of fun things we have never experienced before)
    • It finally happened and it was AMAZING better than amazing it was AWESOME!!!! 
    • We climbed camel back mountain which was more of a journey than I ever expected filled with pain, exhaustion, motivation, overwhelming, excitement, & accomplishment! We made it to the top and it was breathtaking beautiful and I felt so free up there...all my problems, my stress, everything I have been worried about with school, and life nothing mattered up there I could hear the wind flowing in the air and for the first time in a long time I felt free without a care in the world....
    •  We also went to the Japanese tea garden which was so tranquial and peaceful I loved it
    • Sprinkles was our next stop and all I can say is the red velvet chocolate cupcake is to die for it was pretty much the most delicious piece of bliss I have ever tasted!

Let see what else I have decided to change my major to English for secondary education. This was a huge decision of mine...I thought a lot about it and decided that I want to teach I want to change lives I want to be an inspiration and I think that being a junior high teacher is really whats in my path...I believe that if I stayed with Elementary Ed then I would be settling and I'm young and I shouldn't have to settle. I'm making my own decisions now... for me...and that's a big step for me...my dad is my biggest critic and not being able to have his blessing burdens me...he was very supportive when I told him and that makes me know I made the right decision.. So English Major it is I can't wait to see whats in store for me...

A person in my past also came walking in just a few weeks ago...I didn't know how to handle it or what exactly I should do. I decided to see where it would go God puts things in your path to test you to see if you can overcome certain obstacles. I knew there was a purpose of why this person showed up in my life again...I realized that the feeling that I once felt aren't really there anymore...and I think that's okay I'm in a different path in my life and I want to make me happy and having that person stick around I think would just hold me back...so I'm letting go for now and focusing on what's important my aspirations and goals in life and if prince charming comes knocking on the door then so be it...(:

Life is great right now...I'm lvin for the moment...

No comments: