Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Scrapes and Bruises!


Where do I start....
So Tuesday was an eventful night got out of class EARLY which ended up being to good to be true!! Walking to my car...when all of a sudden BOOm...SmACk..CRaCk...books flying in the air...and me laying on the hard rugged unpaved tar road! :/
I could feel the pain running through my vains...
Not realizing how bad it was until I finally got home thats when the horror happened..oh boy! (Now just heads up I am a sucker for pain..any bruise...bump...sight of blood I go into a panic ahhh scared mood!)
So you could imagine what I was feeling when I look down and b-l-o-o-d is gushing from my leg...
Thank goodness I have an AMAZING little sister who had control and took care of me...cleaned my wounds and kept me calm phew!!
Did I mention she kept me calm as the tears began to form and screams started into my pillow..yes she is AMAZING..and I love her dearly!
Well I thought...by elevating my leg and having it bandaged up would be the end of my problems...yeah well today...yup thats when the real pain started..I cant even remember the last time I bent my leg...I feel like "Frankenstein" walking around with one straight leg..and one bended one..
The day is finally over and I'll I can show for my hurt bum leg..is:
Bandaged..cleaned...but no progress in healing still as PAINFUL as ever...
Day one: No progress...pain is still a 10...
I look forward to tomorrow...lets hope Day two is remarkable...then again I have work SoOo we will see the challenges I face..did I mention I work on the second story of my job..yes...this will be interesting...

No comments: