Sunday, January 24, 2010
Delightful Sundays..
Sunday are my favorite days of the week..their just so relaxing and uplifting. I wake up smiling because I'm anxious to get the day started! My family is so important to me and its the one day during the week were we all get to spend much needed quality time together. I love getting out of bed rummaging in my closet trying to chose the perfect church outfit..rushing out of the house as fast as we can to get to church before the first worship song starts. Listening to my pastor speak the word of God passionately every Sunday, pushes me to do better in my life. He pushes me to strive as a better christian and shows me that I can do more I can work harder I just have to allow God to work in my life, and to let him show me the right direction that he wants me to follow. After church is usually lunch at our favorite restaurant "The Farm House" where my family and I discuss our weekend, up coming week, are thoughts on life or just what is going on with us personally. I love the fact that my family is so opened & understanding with things. Homework is also an essential on Sundays, Its our one day where Dia, Booj & I, can just relax at Barnes & Noble and socialize and entertain one another to wine down from the weekend and get ready for the start of a bright new week...I feel pretty lucky to have such great people in my life...I feel pretty lucky to know God & see him working in my life everyday...I feel pretty lucky to have a family who are as passionate about God as I am..I feel pretty lucky to know my path is guided in the right direction. Sundays they make me happy..their just oh so delightful..(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment