Monday, January 18, 2010

Time has gotten away from me....



Live for the moment..this moment is your life...
Its been some time since I blogged its been pretty busy over here...trying to get through the Holidays and getting ready for the new school semester to begin. Sometimes I feel like there is just not enough time in the day. The semester starts tomorrow, the start of the spring semester which to me always seems to last longer than the Fall. But its also a new year 2010 that is I have so much that I want to accomplish so much I want to do I don't know where to even begin or when to start. This is going to be my year I can feel it, great extraordinary things are going to happen. I'm not holding back, no regrets, its time to just push my way out there and show the world this is me...

2010 resolutions:

  1. Take pride in my classes enjoy them and work hard
  2. Learn to cook exotic, delicious types of foods
  3. Start running on a more continuous basis
  4. Eat healthier
  5. Find my relationship with my dear friend H2O again
  6. Strengthen my relationship with God...go on the Journey
  7. Travel a lot this year/ adventure days/ europe/san francisco/new york/seattle/ boston
  8. Put my feeling on the table without regrets
  9. Do more things for me...find out who I am
  10. Blog more about my life
  11. Enjoy the little things that happen
  12. Get my License
  13. Buy a  car
  14. Move on my own
  15. By an iphone
  16. Open my eyes to anything that is possible
  17. Enjoy being 22
  18. Laugh a lot
  19. Fall in Love
  20. Be happy...really really happy 

No comments: