Monday, February 1, 2010
Weekend full of friends & lovely family..
It was a full weekend hanging out with Dia (my cousin) & one of my dearest friends from HS. Went to lunch, and had some yumm Mexican food, and doing what we do best shopping..ha. We went to American Apparel and bought the most comfiest shirts ever made. Saturday I spent the morning cleaning, and organizing my entire bedroom which to many sounds very boring but to me its one of my favorite things to do. I also got to hang out with my lovely family this weekend, I love the weekends where we just relax and go to the bookstore for hours while drinking coffee. Its one of those things I cherish the most because we are all so busy during the week so getting to spend time together on the weekends is really important. Sundays are my favorite days just getting to relax and enjoy time with those I love...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment