Monday, February 1, 2010
Run to the music..
Just ran 2miles and it felt so exhilarating, I love the feeling after running it makes you feel so much better especially when you've had such a long day of classes. Running is a passion for me...I love it, I don't know why but it makes me feel free...When I run all my mind is clear and its just me and the music and nothing else exists. I love the feeling I get after a good run. Its a sense of accomplishment and relief... finishing and pushing myself over my limits. Is it weird that I love the pain too??..you know the pain you get in your stomach when you feel like you cant go on and all you want to do is stop...I love that feeling it pushes me to keep going its like a race against time for me...I just look straight ahead and say to myself "Ash you can do this!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment