Sunday, March 21, 2010
I adore Sundays...
Sundays are my favorite...their always so beautiful. Its the one day of the week where my family and I can get together and spend hours of quality time. Especially since we are so busy during the rest of the week. It's also the day I try and devote most of my time to homework...catching up on reading and writing paper after paper. Today was so beautiful the weather was warm and breezy which allowed me to bring out the sandals and shorts for the first time. I was really excited spring is one of my favorite times of the year...we rarely have good weather in arizona so when it arrives I try and take advantage of it! School resumes tomorrow and spring break has come to an end..it feels as though it just started...its sucha bitter/sweet feeling. I must say I'm excited to get back because it means we only have six more weeks but sad too because its back to reality and the bliss of being on vacation is drifting away every moment...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment