Monday, March 22, 2010

A weekend filed with delicious eclairs & scary films...

Such a busy weekend returning home from a wonderful trip in San Fran...minus being at the airport at 4am waiting for a flight that was due to leave at 6am...I mentioned earlier before my trip began about how I detest packing...well what I hate even more than packing is unpacking....not a fun task at all. Piles of laundry and putting things away is not my kind of excitement. I must admit it was nice being able to sleep in a real bed again....instead of the cushion I was give, that I also had to share with my sister and cousin....yes these privileges are only given at G'mas. So having the chance to finally sleep on my own bed was something I looked forward to. While in San Francisco we fell in love with this quaint italian bakery in the middle of North beach that creates the most delicious chocolate eclairs. The instant they touch your lips they melt in your mouth. So when arriving home we began our search for chocolate eclairs... the closest we could fine were at AJ's fine foods which weren't that bad but just weren't the same as the delightful ones we had in North Beach: a little slice of heaven...This weekend after recovering from flying and got the much needed sleep we were deprived from all week..Dia and I met up with Andy and watched "The Fourth Kind" a SciFi movie... lets just say was NOT good!....It was based off true events and would play back & forth with real footage of  the actual events that happened and showed the people that were subjected to the craziness....it was disturbing especially the lady that was telling her story....I hate scary movies I question why I even allow myself to watch them...the monsters I can handle its the creepy things that  could possibly be real..that get me..Yea so I blame Andrew for making us watch it and giving us nightmares...
This weekend we also went shopping its such a stress reliever I realized I love buying things which can be a good and bad thing...good for me bad for my bank account...especially when I'm a full time student...but sometimes you have to treat yourself to something new I think its a law...well it should be....(:

No comments: