Thursday, April 29, 2010

Coming Fast...

Via Beautyineverything.com
Hi!
What a week ohhh what a week it has been thus far... Finals are only a week away!! Eek can you believe it?! and I'm already starting to pull my hair out. I have two papers that must be 8-10 pages long and boy do I wish they could write themselves. Yesterday I had a meeting with one of my professors and I was super surprised to find out  he isn't a man without a soul he actually was nicer on a one on one basis than he has ever been in lecture. I was a little taken back I must say. Time is starting to get away from me I feel like I have so much to do in this last week and I just don't have enough time to do it all....have you ever felt that way??! I can definitely say with a confident smile that I am so excited for the semester to be over. It has been a lot of work and I have to admit I am relieved for it to come to an end. Last night I went to dinner with friends and it was a relief to just sit and laugh and relax for a minute take you know take a break from the chaotic life of a full time English major student; and enjoy me time. For all the stress thats starting to creep up behind me I have decided that buying a new summer dress this weekend is a priority! :) 

No comments: