So one of my favorite blogs that I love to read everyday came up with a brilliant idea...she writes letters to her future soulmate. The first day I came across these I couldn't help but read them all...her words are mesmerizing and full of love. She is opened & honest of every emotion she expresses and I admire her so very much. So I am borrowing her idea & have decided that I will follow her lead and write letters to my future soul mate as well.No better time than the present right?! So thank you so much Meg for being so inspirational...as always. xo :)
Dear future soul mate,
We have yet to meet in person but I know you're out there somewhere. I've been thinking a lot about you lately and all of the lovely things we will have in common, & the countless little things we will do together. I can't wait for you to meet my parents their such great people and mean so much to me. I can't wait for the day I meet your family as well I know they will be amazing because they are apart of you. My mom such a firecracker she is ; you might be a little nervous at first but once you get to know her you will adore her. She talks so much though which at times can be exhausting but I admire it because she is always full of passion on every subject. But I know you'll love her for it and listen to every word because thats the kind of guy you are. She has such a great heart and speaks her mind whenever she gets a chance to. We are more alike than I ever thought me and her that is we are very kind hearted people, and are fighters we fight for the things that mean the most to us, and we are full of love and try to share it as much as we can. Then theres my dad who you will fall in love with instantly he is beyond amazing. He has a heart of gold and is the funniest person I know. He is a man with many great qualities and passions. He is a huge movie buff just like you and is a die hard music fan. So I already know you two will bond instantly. He is very protective of myself and my little sister Angelique who you have already grown a great bond with. Dad will give you a hard time at first...but once he sizes you up in the first 10 seconds I know he will love you, as much as I do. I think about all my imperfections that you cherish and reassure me everyday that there my best attributes. I love how you make bad days into beautiful ones and how you can make me laugh until it hurts. I think of the day we will finally be together and it makes me smile and get a warm feeling deep within...until then I love you always,
Ash...
No comments:
Post a Comment