Monday, April 12, 2010

Freshly brewed Iced tea & weekend splurges...

This weekend was spent shopping in scottsdale. Buying things that were not necessities but of course worth buying. After all summer is only weeks away so a new pair of sandals are essential. My parents decided to spend the day in Scottsdale on Saturday so when I was invited I couldn't help but get excited!! I love spending time with them they are the cutest couple I know. It's never a dull moment with those two, both are pretty amazing. We had lunch at Nordstroms and then walked around for hours window shopping... and buying little trinkets here and there. The weather is getting more beautiful each day the sun is shining everywhere, I turn I love it. So my sister and I decided that instead of Coffee on Sunday afternoon we would treat ourselves to Passion Fruit Iced tea. It was perfect, such a refreshing treat on  a lovely day.


No comments: