Alrighty so if you do not know already, Glee starts TONIGHT!! Right after A.I. on Fox super excited about this! If you have never seen this show I highly recommend it. It's one of those shows you just can't help to love. It's quirky, funny, and makes you want to leap out of your chair with excitement. Within the last few weeks it has become my new OBSESSION its such a great show! I heard about it from a friend a few months back and never gave it a chance...but finally just recently I sat down & watched the Pilot episode and let me just say anyone who can belt their heart out like these kids do, deserve kudos from me & everyone else! Their amazing beyond amazing I have grown to love them! Sue Sylvester's crudeness and Mr. Schrusters charming appeal are priceless. If you want to start watching a show that will make you fall down laughing & touch your heart at that same time then gLee is for you its simply fabulous.
What about you, are there any shows you are obsessed with lately?! (:
What about you, are there any shows you are obsessed with lately?! (:

No comments:
Post a Comment