Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Good Morning Wednesday...

(Via flickr)
This morning I got to thinking about where I see myself in a few years. There are so many things I dream about doing. One day I hope I can be an inspiration to students by being the best teacher I can possibly be. I want to make a difference and show how amazing English Lit. can be. I want to give kids hope and encouragement that dreams are possible. Being able to travel as much as I can is so important to me as well. There are so many places I have yet to see and explore. Getting the chance to live in New York city & Paris would be breathtaking. Two lovely cities that are beautiful and unique in so many ways. I look forward to the days where I can sip vanilla lattes and fall into the realms of delightful books for hours at a time while sitting in quaint cafes. There are so many things I want to do and experience in the next few years I can't wait to get started...

What about you, where do you see yourself in the next few years?!...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

those are great goals, i hope they all come true for you! thinking about what you want in the future is so important. i hope to own a house, adopt a dog, and continue on my creative journey!