Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Friday!!!

photo from Beautyineverything.com
It's finally here yaaaay!!
I have been waiting all week for this day to arrive...what about you?! Have you ever had one of those weeks where you feel like there is just so much to do, but not enough hours in the day? Yes well that has been me all week long...but now it's Friday & despite the fact that I am burdened with class this morning it doesn't both me because I'll have the whole rest of the afternoon to do lovely things & enjoy the sun. This weekend the weather is suppose to be beautiful so I am expecting to spend as many hours as I can outside enjoying every moment. 
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

mina said...

i love that photo.

Brittany said...

Thanks for your sweet comment. Have a wonderful weekend!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Yay for the weekend. Sucha cute photo!