Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Funday...

via weheartit.com
If I had to pick one day out of the week to say I love the most it would be Sunday. Its the one day where I get to spend time with my family that I love oh so much. Going to church on Sunday is a major priority of mine. I truly love going, it's one of the many things I look forward to all week. God is so important to me and I cherish that he is a part of my life. I grew up at a church called Mesa First it has been my home ever since I was a little girl, I attended the youth group every Friday night & developed a strong relationship with God. Now as a young adult my faith keeps growing and I strive to get closer to him each day. In the last few years the church has been changing my youth pastor has taken the head pastor position and its been awesome. He is amazing and God really speaks through him. His messages are always incredible and powerful! I leave service each Sunday feeling encouraged to do more and challenge myself to grow & build a greater relationship with God. This morning my friend Andy went to church with my sister & I. I was really excited for this because he asked to come with us. I try not to pressure my friends to go to church with me but whenever I get an opportunity to invite them I always try to. It really meant a lot that he came because he knows how much church means to us. So for him to ask to come was a lovely surprise and made our day. This afternoon was spent eating turkey sandwiches with cranberries and tomato basil soup. And let me just say that the "heat is here...ugh" haha..My darling cousin Dia met up with us after work and we all indulged in sweet bubble gum ice cream which of course put a smile on my face. It was the perfect treat for such a warm day.


*Tonight will be filled with hours of homework...and strong coffee ooh joy!

2 comments:

Becka said...

Ashley...I love following you on your blog...your spirit is AMAZING!! :)

Ashley said...

Becka I am so happy your reading my blog & getting to see a peek into my life...xoxo