Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!!


Today was such a special day, not only did I get a day off from school to have a chance to sleep in but it was my lovely mothers birthday!!! :) If you know me at all I love birthday's their simply amazing and I love being a part of them!! There's just something about watching a person's face when being surprised on their special day its one of those moments I love. My dad such a sweetheart sent my mom two dozen roses to work and boy was she surprised I would of paid anything to see that smile on her face. She was so excited she called him immediately and started to cry over the phone, I could hear her tears through the other line and I thought to myself I can't wait until I marry someone who's just half the man my father is. He is definitely going to have big shoes to fill I must say. Tonight we decided to take my mom to sushi it was fabulous it couldn't be any better even if it tried. Now to me a birthday just isn't a birthday without cake so before the night was over we again surprised her with delicious strawberry shortcake. It was the best and we were all super excited to chow down! My mom is truly such an amazing woman she has such a beautiful soul, and kind heart. She is one of my best friends and I just couldn't function without her. I'm so happy that she had a great birthday and I could share it with her. :)  With that being said:
Happy Birthday Mommy I wish you the best year ever!!

No comments: